In an organization, the leader and the leadership team can grow over time, perhaps not intentionally and purposefully. That's just fine. But there comes a time when becoming a real leader (not just the title) is critical to the success and growth of the organization.
Or... are individuals showing real leadership potential and that needs to be grown and nurtured?
An even more interesting question: Does everyone have leadership potential?
What is effective leadership?
Is there more than one way to be an effective leaders?
How does one's personality impact their leadership style?
How is leadership different from management?
Our services at a glance:
- Conduct a gap analysis to determine if leadership is as effective as desired
- Develop a plan of action
- Plan and facilitate a leadership retreat, as requested
- Provide leadership development training, if warranted
- Provide individual coaching, if desired
- Link communication efforts with leadership developments
Who to contact: